We are looking for back up
Do you want to gain your first professional experience in a PR communication agency?
Have you made the decision to work in an agency, dealing with diverse topics and becoming an expert multi-tasker?
To give in to your curiosity for change or desire to distinguish yourself?
Welcome to MPR!
Currently we are looking for:
Volunteer for PR Communication
Focus on text and social media (m/f/d)
– You have a degree in media, communications or humanities and are now looking for a career in an agency
– Or you are a career changer from other disciplines and would like to change towards PR communication
– Communication and copywriting are your passion and may already be familiar to you through internships or freelance work
– You are a native speaker of German, both written and spoken
– You are also fit in English
– You use social media platforms yourself
– You like to get involved in new topics and are curious
– You are looking for a well-founded training and further education with the prospect of being taken on in a committed, friendly team
– Comprehensive training and further education measures during the volunteer work
– Fixed working hours with flexitime arrangements
– Teambuilding activities
– Constructive exchange and individual support
– Very central location in the city of Hamburg, very good accessibility by public transport
– Varied workplace with very good development opportunities
MPR is an owner-managed agency for communication consulting. Our focus is to create successful synergies between classic PR measures, marketing and sales requirements. We use all reasonable channels and multipliers. Long-standing clients appreciate our in-depth knowledge of the industry, proactive, creative consulting and a radius of action far beyond the German-speaking countries. We see ourselves as a strategic partner and consultant for our clients in the tourism, lifestyle, textiles, healthcare, office products, sustainability and service industries.
Employees experience real teamwork in flat hierarchies and with a particularly high degree of personal design and development opportunities. Our internal structure is individually competence-oriented, enabling us to quickly identify, evaluate and implement communication trends. In addition to in-depth PR expertise, we rely on tools such as social media, moving images, storytelling or corporate publishing and topics such as sustainability, agile working, issues or change management.
Please send your application documents to
Menyesch Public Relations GmbH * www.m-pr.de